SHOPS                 GALLERY                 ABOUT                 PRESS                 CONTACT                FREEBIES

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Meet Bonnie and Blink

I finally hauled my lazy arse to my drawing table (OK, OK, it's really just the dining table) and worked on a couple of ACEOs this morning. I've been procrastinating lately and I really need to get back into the swing of drawing every day.

So without further ado, here are my two new little cuties:

Bonnie...


and Blink...


Both are in my Etsy shop and will (hopefully!) be joined by a few new ACEO friends soon.

xxx scarlett

3 comments:

Fatally Cute said...

Both very cool! I love the second one though.

Julie said...

Fantastic. I love the personality each has!

Green Girl said...

hello cat! love your wide-eyed girls! today i've made a post that included your work and i thought you may want to take a look:

http://theshopbug.blogspot.com/2009/03/seeing-red-girls-in-eyes-of-various.html

if you want me to add or change anything, please tell me.

thanks=)