SHOPS                 GALLERY                 ABOUT                 PRESS                 CONTACT                FREEBIES

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Linden Postcard Show

OK this year I'm entering the Linden Postcard Show.

Not just talking about entering, but actually getting off my lazy arse, filling in the entry form and entering.

I've got until December to decide, so I'm playing around with some new pieces.

1. NAMELESS GIRL 1
(She doesn't get a name until she's finito)


Half done


Almost finished


Maybe a few more tweaks tomorrow.


OK, she's finished now (not sure about the eyelashes - she may have a few too many!)

I'll post new pieces as I do them. I'd love some feedback if anyone's up for it.

xxx scarlett

4 comments:

Gallery Juana said...

lovely work! Congratulations on your big order:) You really do package your items so nicely.

Cathy said...

gallery juana stole my thunder lol

your latest drawing looks great and your packaging is gorgeous! congratulations on your big order -love your work :)
(scrap4u)

Nemo said...

Beatiful cards and buttons, really nice work!
And thanks a lot for your comment on my illo at Moleskineproject!

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.