nineteen seventy-three that is - the online store I miserably blogged about a couple of days ago during a random gift wrap buying frenzy.
See, despite their superb range of paper, there were a couple of things I wasn't at all happy about. So I got huffy, left the store, shot them an email and ranted on this blog.
But I take it all back. Every single word.
Within just 4 hours (and we're talking different time zones here!), Lucy and Jacqui from nineteen seventy-three:
1. responded to my emailThis is rave-worthy customer service. I wouldn't hesitate to recomend these guys to anyone.
2. offered to roll the paper for me
3. thanked me for my feedback, and
3. told me I could order via email...
4. while their web designers fixed the glitch in the shopping cart.
They even updated me today to let me know that now I can put up to 100 items in my cart:
"Just to let you know, the website shop issue has been resolved and you can now fit 100 items into your virtual basket before we ask you to leave the store!
Hope this will be sufficient for your wrapping paper requirements, but any problems do get back to us."
They have been courteous, generous and - so refreshing to see in business - humorous!
Please, PLEASE take a minute to visit their site and see what they have to offer.
I can't speak highly enough of their customer service.
Now, want to see what I bought?
I can't wait until it all arrives! I'm all giddy.