SHOPS                 GALLERY                 ABOUT                 PRESS                 CONTACT                FREEBIES

Friday, September 05, 2008

Davey Junglebook and Little Girl Blue

Davey Junglebook, my art director (no, not his real name, but close) bought an original from me a few months back.

Now, being an art director, when this guy gets something framed, he doesn't just pick out a frame from Ikea or Freedom like the rest of us - he goes the whole hog and has it professionally framed through Outre Gallery's suppliers.

Like this:




So I was thrilled to see the finished product - complete with linen matting and an utterly gorgeous intricate wooden frame that I think suits the piece beautifully.

Nice one, Dave!

xxx scarlett

6 comments:

Debra said...

WOW, those are great! The frames are beautiful too. I love your art work.

PAC said...

Wow, your work looks amazing!!

missknits said...

wow that just turned out awesome! how cool!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's great!! I love your big eyes staring over the print...looks like they match your art work (:

Anonymous said...

Hey found you on Etsy great artwork^_^

Sticks and Stones Hemp said...

wow it looks amazing!