SHOPS                 GALLERY                 ABOUT                 PRESS                 CONTACT                FREEBIES

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Double the fun!

I'm just starting to learn to draw more than one gal and I'm loving it.

It's great to be able to have characters playing off each other and interacting with each other. Plus I adore being able to blend their hair together - I particularly love the first two where you can't quite tell where one's hair ends and the other's begins.



xxx scarlett

4 comments:

Honor said...

Beautiful! I'm a big fan of the blending hair technique, plus your girls are just a bit extra flirty with each other.

solamar7 said...

Extremely Adorable!! Your girls are so very cute..nice effect!

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Perfect for a Gemini!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!