SHOPS                 GALLERY                 ABOUT                 PRESS                 CONTACT                FREEBIES

Friday, December 09, 2011

Pimped.

My lovely friend Catherine has recently been pimping my art out on Facebook.

Problem is I keep having to explain that I'm not making new stuff and not really selling old stuff. Until I remembered this morning that I do still have two shops that run themselves.

A shoe shop (yay shoes) that sells this kind of stuff:



And an art print shop that sells this kind of stuff:



Funnily enough I only remembered when I took a look at my battered old pair of Keds and decided I needed to buy a new pair of shoes from myself.

xk

1 comment:

monster beats said...

I enjoy what you've got right here, adore what you're stating and the way you say it. I am always interested in this topic. I'm happy to capture your article and I am looking forward to more of your article.
http://www.redbottomsoleshoes-e.com
http://www.cheapoakleysunglassesnews.co.uk