SHOPS                 GALLERY                 ABOUT                 PRESS                 CONTACT                FREEBIES

Friday, August 14, 2009

Getting there...slowly

**** Please note I've changed the opening night to Thursday 17 September ****


My flyer is almost finalised.

Front:


Back:


I used to love it in old black and white movies when some young flirt would scrawl her name and number in a matchbook and hand it over to the dashing gentleman (they're always 20% more dashing in back and white, don't you think?).

So I've given a nod to that old pick-up with a handwritten message on the back of my flyer. ;)

32 days and counting....

xxx kate

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Love it Kate!
I especially like the hand drawn ribbon type.
Hope it's a HUGE success lovely xx

Amanda Coffey said...

Oh yes I adore the handdrawn font too, just beautful!

Nat said...

Oh fantastic! I will def make it down. Sounds good. :) I agree also on the bit more dashing in black and white bit too.

Audre said...

very nice! Still have the art flyer you sent me a while back when I bought a print :)

Sascha said...

Hi Kate,
would love to be there - but just a bit far away for me. :-) All the best for the opening, I am sure it will be great.
Cheers,
Sascha

Anna Lloyd said...

Wow, how exciting! I love the flyer, very clever.