SHOPS                 GALLERY                 ABOUT                 PRESS                 CONTACT                FREEBIES

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Button up

I came back from a meeting today to discover a intriguing looking package sitting on my desk.

It was my button order from Whitney of Miss Bella's Room on Etsy (cue the happy dance). She always does such a superb job with my buttons, it's hard not to get excited!

Here's how the latest ones turned out.


Sleeping with the fishes


Tea Cup Confetti


Lily


Raven


Two's Company


Siren


Coco

Yay - thanks Whitney!

xxx scarlett

4 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

They are wonderful..You should be happy, each one is beautiful..

LazyTcrochet said...

Great buttons! So pretty.

Niki Jackson said...

They look awesome!

Honor said...

These are so sweet! I love the packaging.