SHOPS                 GALLERY                 ABOUT                 PRESS                 CONTACT                FREEBIES

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Incredible art from Dilka Bear

I always find it interesting that the type of art I absolutely MUST buy isn't at all like my own!

Dilka Bear from Trieste (my gorgeous Italian aunt would be thrilled!) is my absolute favourite artist on Etsy at the moment.

I simple cannot get enough of her gorgeous work. And it's not just the art she produces..oh no, no! It's the way she packages it up that has me absolutely hooked.

Here's the treasure I recently received in the mail:

Even her handwriting is gorgeous.


She draws little original designs on the packaging...


..and not just the front of it!


This is the ACEO itself - 'Grandpa' is a darling addition to my original Dilka Bear knitting pig


And for the bargain price of an ACEO I've wound up with a pile of honest to goodness TREASURE! There's even a sweet little drawing on the beautiful brown twine she used to tie it all up with.

That's enough posting. I'm off to her shop to buy the other piece I've been eyeing off for a few days.

xxx scarlett

4 comments:

Katie L. said...

I can see why you love her stuff!!! So cute :)

Amy Learn said...

this stuff is cute. Thanks for commenting on my blog. My website is back up and running. www.amylearn.com.
Sorry about that.

Unknown said...

Oh, what a fabulous, fabulous package! I adore Dilka Bear, and that is the cutest ACEO and packaging ever!!

SavageBabble said...

I love her work! It's really nice to see hown unique and cute she even makes her packages too!